Home Sweet Home
Your home, whether its a condo or apartment with great amenities, or a single-family house in a quaint subdivision, is probably the most expensive purchase youll ever make. And, if variety is the spice of life, look no further than Gwinnett for plenty of options.
We have apartments, starter homes and a full array of live, work, play communities. Big houses. Small houses and everything in between. When its time to settled down and retire, youll find some of the best retirement and assisted living communities around.
On the commercial side, youll find office buildings, co-working spaces, industrial property and even still, a few stretches of acreage awaiting that next business boom.
7 THINGS to do Before You Hire a Realtor
- Check comparable sales prices in the neighborhood. (Your realtor will too, but this way youll be on the same page.)
- Have a rough idea of your mortgage balance.
- Identify any tax issues or liens on the house.
- Clean, de-clutter and amp up the curb appeal.
- Clean, yes, but hold off making any huge improvements until you talk to a realtor to understand what will really add value.
- Make a list of upgrades and improvements that youve made to the house.
- Be prepared to work while the house is on the market keeping it clean, accommodating a pet during showings, and so on.
Check out the Business Directory at GuidetoGwinnett.com
Looking to buy, sell or make a major lifestyle change? Find agents, great neighborhoods, and even senior living options in our Guide to Gwinnett
4 REASONS TO USE A REALTOR
- Real estate has its own language and a Realtor is trained to speak it.
Realtors have the expertise to prepare a killer dealwhileavoiding delays or costly mistakes that can seriously mess you up.
- They have turbochargedsearching power.
Realtors have access to more online listings than you do.Sometimes properties are available but not actively advertised, and a Realtor can help you find those hidden gems.
- They have negotiating chops.
Youre going to need an experienced pro to seal the deal and protect your interests. A Realtor will help draw up a purchase agreement that allows enough time for inspections, contingencies, and anything else thats crucial to your particular needs.
- They adhere to a strict code of ethicsA Realtor is a licensed real estate salesperson who belongs to the National Association of Realtors, the largest trade group in the country. Realtorsmust adhere to aCode of Ethics.
Colonial Grand at McDaniels Farm
Highlands at Sugarloaf
Overlook at Gwinnett Stadium
Reserve at Sugarloaf
The Estates at Crossroads
DS Murphy & Associates
Green Apple Valuations LLC
Duffy Home Inspections
Keeling Home Inspections
Sure Thing Home Inspections
Chateau Elan Estates –
Sugarloaf County Club Gated Community
Real Estate Firms/Agents
Bonds Realty Group –
Dawn P. Gober- Remax
Harry Norman Realtors
Kathy Haddock –
Patti Martinez –
Peggy Slappey Properties
Ryan Waldrep- Keller Williams
Susan Craig – Remax
Winfield Realty Group
DID YOU KNOW?
Lilburn was one of the first cities to develop in Gwinnett as growth spread from Atlanta. Cityoflilburn.com