Gwinnett”s much anticipated dining promotion, the 7th Annual Gwinnett Restaurant Week, returns with 15 restaurants to choose among for your dining pleasure! Five new restaurants are part of this culinary line-up.
Visit any participating restaurant for dinner from Mon., July 22 through Thurs., July 25, 2013, and get a three-course meal for $21.21!
For more details about the 2013 Gwinnett Restaurant Week, visit Explore Gwinnett.
- Adam”s Restaurant & Piano Bar, in Buford (Steak/Seafood)
- Carrabba”s, in Duluth (Italian)
- NEW for 2013! Cinco Mexican Cantina, in Suwanee (Mexican)
- NEW for 2013! Graft Restaurant, in Grayson (American)
- Hi-Life Kitchen, in Norcross (American)
- Kurt”s Euro Bistro, in Duluth (German/Continental/Steak)
- Luciano”s, in Duluth (Italian)
- NEW for 2013! Marlow”s Tavern, in Duluth (American)
- NEW for 2013! Mojito”s, in Norcross (Cuban)
- Park Caf##, in Duluth (Bistro)
- Sperata, in Buford (Upscale American/Mediterranean)
- Sugo Restaurant and Tapas, in Johns Creek (Greek/Italian)
- The Melting Pot, in Duluth (Fondue)
- NEW for 2013! Three Blind Mice, in Lilburn (American)
- NEW for 2013! The Georgia Pine, in Lawrenceville (American)