Proof That Advertising Works!

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Finally! Absolute Proof That Advertising Works!

Many businesses are skeptical about the value of advertising, especially today when business is bad, and every cost is being scrutinized to the #nth degree for survival. Companies say that it's easy to evaluate the performance of a sales representative. The results are right there. But advertising? It#s an intangible. You can#t measure its value in any meaningful way; so many cut the budget.

But you can measure the value of business-to-business advertising. See how advertising in a business-to-business situation will help.

1. Making Contact

In studying the buying influences of companies, research shows that most companies make regular sales calls on only a fraction (10%) of their buying influences. The rest are left unattended. Advertising fills the gap with the other 90% who can#t be called upon regularly. Advertising extends the company#s reach. It makes regular contact with buying influencers that sales people may have never reached, and with outstanding cost effectiveness. Today#s typical personal sales call costs about $259. Wow! But the typical advertising sales call cost is only about 15

Write A Comment