Peachtree Corners Business Association (PCBA) is a business networking association for Gwinnett County’s largest city, Peachtree Corners.
Let’s get down to business!
The PCBA is made up of companies and individuals who do business in and around Peachtree Corners and the greater metro-Atlanta area. Their members range from Fortune 500 companies to small and midsize companies who are located in the greater metro Atlanta area.
The Peachtree Corners Business Association exists in order to:
- Facilitate interaction and business relations between members
- Promote and recommend member businesses to others
- Provide a forum for a unified voice to address city, county, and state government issues affecting Peachtree Corners businesses
- Promote a high standard of ethics, honesty, and integrity in business practices
- Support local community activities and charitable organizations.
- Effective in 2013, we created a Community Outreach Committee with a mission to support local community activities and charitable organizations throughout the year in a meaningful way. The Outreach Committee reports to the PCBA Board of Directors.
These objectives will be accomplished through networking meetings, social events, education of its members, operation of the PCBA website promoting the PCBA and its members, participation in community events, and various other activities.