The Duluth Sprouts Farmers Market , opening May 11, will be the eleventh Sprouts in the Atlanta area and will meet the local demand for natural and organic foods at great prices.
Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of the 28,600-square-foot store. The public is invited to join the festivities, tour the store and shop for their favorite healthy grocery items.
Special events and giveaways include:
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off of their initial total purchase.
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- One dollar deals throughout the store in addition to Sprouts everyday great values.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
WHERE: 2220 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 200
WHEN: Wednesday, May 11 at 7 a.m.
Grand Opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, May 14 – The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free sandwiches.
- Sunday, May 15 – Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a $5 coupon for a purchase of more than $15 the following week.
Throughout the week, Sprouts will donate all unsold and edible but not marketable groceries to the Atlanta Community Food Bank as part of Sprouts local Food Rescue Program. The relief agency will pick up excess or damaged fresh produce that would otherwise go to waste and distribute it to those in need. In 2015, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated approximately 14 million pounds of product to those in need, which is equivalent to 12 million meals. This reduces the impact of hunger as well as the companys environmental footprint.
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. is a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices. Sprouts offers a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers growing interest in health and wellness. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Sprouts employs more than 21,000 team members and operates more than 220 stores in 13 states from coast to coast. For more information, visit sprouts.com or @sproutsfm on Twitter.